Content

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Puisi Bunda Bahasa Inggris


"MOTHER"

I want to go home.
I'm tired of my selfish.
I'm tired of my escape.
I miss you mother.

Miss pretty face who starts agingBut it still looks
blind without visible beauty ..

Mother,
I want to go back to see your beautiful smile for so long that I missed.
Not the short time I lived Ramanujan without compassion and concern.
All because my ego.
My arrogant.

Mother.
Tonight I ask you to remember me for a moment.
Because I want tonight I can sleep soundly ..
I sleep just by imagining your lap as it once was.
And peace permeates my soul.
When your hand gently stroking my hair.
Until I forgot my fatigue.
Forget the woe ..

Mother I want to go home.
Looking for a hugKissing your feet.
Reclaim Your pleasure.
Ask for your prayers again.
Mother.

: '(:' ('(I need you mom
Lihat Juga Bahasa Indonesianya di Sini Puisi Bunda Dalam bahasa Indonesia

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Orang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar :)

Behind The Web

About

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

ads ads ads ads

The Flash plugin is required to view this object.

Weekly Posts

The Flash plugin is required to view this object.

The Flash plugin is required to view this object.

Subscribe me

Subscribe via RSS Feed If you enjoyed this article just click here, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.

Pengnunjung

free counters

Popular Gallery

Something